He has already sent me some photos from those early years(see below) and I'm hoping to receive more material to share with the world via my website. I hope this stimulates some more folks out there to have a dig around their lofts, and seek out some piccys
After checking out the piccys below, click here for Spykes photo link page
|Spykes Collection (last updated 13th November)|
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18
1. Colin Armett at Mallory Park 1970
- John Haig
2. Colin Armett at Mallory Park 1971 - John Haig
3. Ian Lacey at Cadwell Park 1973 - Mick Murphy
4. John Rolands at Fulbeck Sprint 1973 - Mick Murphy
5. Kevin Reilly at Lydden Hill 1971 - Mick Dawson
6. Nev Frost at Mallory Park 1971 - John Haig
7. Ron Moss at Mallory Park 1971 - John Haig
8. Alan Jupp at Cadwell Park 1972 - Mick Dawson
9. Alan Jupp and Tom Pead at Cadwell Park 1972 - Chas de Lacy
10. Barry Passingham at Lydden Hill 1972 - Mick Dawson
11. Chas de Lacy at Fulbeck Sprint 1973 - Mick Murphy
12. Nev Frost & Bev Flanagan at Cadwell Park 1972 - Mick Dawson
13. Nev Frost at Cadwell Park 1972 - Mick Eames
14. Phil Jolly at Lydden Hill 1972 - Mick Eames
15. Unknown sidecar at Lydden Hill 1972 - Mick Eames
16. Nev Frost and Paul Marshall at Lydden Hill 1974 - Spyke
17. Nev's bike at Lydden Hill 1975 - Spyke
18. Nev Frost at Lydden Hill 1976 - Motor Cycle News
The last three photos are of what happened with Nev Frost after scooters,
which was similar to Ron Moss.
As the second image shows from it's number one plate, Nev was King of Lydden for two years running
on the JJM prepared Yamaha 350cc twin. For an enlightened view on one of the reasons Nev was such a successful rider, check this out...
Nev Frost's Druidale Record Nev's own story on how he broke the 6 minute barrier on the Isle of Man Druidale Course in 1973.
C&C Preparation Trophy Scrutineering? Who are we kidding.
P.s. Both of the above require Adobe Reader. (Free Download Here)
Send me an email about Club & Circuit magazine
Problems with a link? Mail me.
Copyright © 2000-2005 David Tooley. All rights reserved